NBA 07 FREE PRESET (MOBILE + DESKTOP)
This is my favorite preset from my Nobadaddiction preset pack. It has a suddle, vintage and tasteful look to it. Inspired by the various photos posted on @nobadaddiction.
The preset is very easy to use and will apply to almost any of your fashion, tropical, sensual, city, portrait and even travel photos. It will apply almost perfectly without having to do any heavy editing and is therefore perfect for the beginner to medium level photographer. And best of all, IT’S COMPLETELY FREE!
If you like this preset make sure to check out the full pack for 10 more premium presets just like this!
Check out this tutorial for DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS - (MOBILE)
Check out this tutorial for DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS - (DESKTOP)
+Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Does this presets work on Lightroom Mobile/Desktop?
- A: Yes, this presets is compatible both with Lightroom Classic CC (The Desktop Version) and Lightroom Mobile.
- Q: What happens after I fill in my details?
- A: You will receive 1 ZIP file containing 1 Lightroom Preset (.xmp) file and one .dng file sent immediately. Install instructions will be attached.
- Q: Why didn’t I receive a link immediately?
- A: Remember to check your trash folder and make sure to fill in the correct details.
- Q: Why can’t I install the XMP files?
- A: .xmp is adobe’s new way of saving and reading custom presets. In order for you to install these presets you need an updated version of Lightroom Classic CC. Update your software and you will be good to go.
- Q: Will you be releasing a how to video on how to use presets?
- A: Yes, in fact I already have. You can find the video here.
- Q: Why do my photos not look like your photos after I apply them?
- A: All presets work differently on every image and because every image is different (light, colors, etc.) you will most likely have to tweak the edit after the preset is applied.
- Q: Do I need to shoot RAW photos in order to use these presets?
- A: No, the presets will work on any of your JPEG images. It is recommended that you try and shoot in RAW as they contain the most data and information for editing.
GET YOUR FREE PRESET
Press the green button to get your free preset!