How to install presets TO Lightroom Mobile (Troubleshoot Tutorial)
In this blog post I’ll show you how to install presets to Lightroom Mobile and help you troubleshoot when the steps in my video tutorial aren’t working for you.
If you’ve downloaded mobile presets and can’t open them in Lightroom via the normal way, this is a good alternative!
Follow this step by step tutorial and you will be good to go:
Before we start please make sure your Operating System is up to date and you’ve updated the Lightroom app as well. This is the cause of most issues of people who are struggling to install the presets on their phone/Desktop!
1. Open the izip app (if you haven’t downloaded the app please do this first) and press Files.
2. Press on the folder of the preset pack you have downloaded.
3. Choose the option Preset Files.
4. Choose one .dng (preset) image.
5. A Window will open, press Open in. You should normally see the Lightroom App (Copy to Lightroom CC) If you don’t see the app scroll to the right until you see the 3 dots (more) and choose that option. Make sure that the Lightroom CC app is activated (green bar).
If you can’t open the dng image this way, I’ll show you now how to do it with the icloud.
6. After open the dng file in the izip app you have to press on the bottom left ’’save to files’’.
7. You then have to choose ‘’’icloud drive’’ (or other if you’re using android) and press ‘’’ADD’’ on the bottom right.
8. You now go to your Files app within your iphone.
9. In the top row there should be your .dng preset file.
10. Open this file and press the button on the bottom left.
11. You now choose the 4th button on the lowest row ‘’’Save Image’’.
12. Now open your Lightroom App on your mobile Phone.
13. Now choose to add a new image in the Lightroom App.
14. Choose your .DNG preset image from your Photos and Add it to your Lightroom.
15. You should see the DNG Image now in your Lightroom app. Choose the dots on the top right to make it a preset!
16. Give the preset a name of your choice and press the button the top right and there you go, done!
Thanks for reading, let me know in the comments if you have any further questions.
Installing the new Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic upgrade can be a frustrating experience for some current Lightroom users. This guide will show you how to install the update the right way while keeping your data safe in place.
Struggling to use Presets? Don’t know how to update your Lightroom application? In this Blog post I’ll show you the simple steps you have to take, so you can use the updated version of Lightroom and all my new presets!
Gear, location, models, composition and lighting are obviously very important parts of the process of taking great photos. But the most important is in the editing. What you make of the photo. How to highlight the moment that you have captured and give it your specific look as a photographer.
Fast editing, batch processing, keywording and presets can make your life as a photographer a whole lot easier. With practically a click of a button, either on a desktop or mobile device, images can transform into works of art.
Do you have a bunch of presets that you want to transfer from your Lightroom Classic desktop version to your Lightroom mobile. So that you can edit banger photos quick and easy, with your favourite presets, while on the go? In this video I show you how!